You are hereMission Statement
A California Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Public Benefit Corporation
To create an organization of people with great attitudes, winning strategies and a fearless commitment to become Drum Corps International Champions. To see our young people become great performers, experienced leaders and exceptional citizens.
To create performing arts programs which enrich the lives of young people through our commitment to the achievement of performance excellence. This commitment combined with participation in competitive Drum & Bugle Corps activities creates an educational environment where young people learn the important values of dedication, self-discipline, self-confidence, character and achievement. With this unique experience, our young people carry these key values back into the community.
STATEMENT OF INTENTIONS
• We intend to create an organization that is comprised of people who share the common goal of becoming Drum Corps International Champions.
• We intend to invite experienced people to help create and oversee the philosophy and strategies that will be used to manage and motivate the organization.
• We intend to carry forward the good traditions of drum corps and filter out the bad.
• We intend to use our past experiences as well as the experiences we have observed of other great organizations to create the ultimate competitive drum & bugle corps.
• We intend to create an organization that is financially stable and has a life of permanent existence as a drum & bugle corps.
• We intend to be fair and democratic when making any decisions that affect our organization.
• We intend to abide by the rules and bylaws of the Kingsmen StarCorps.
• Any and all funds donated or otherwise will strictly be used for the operation of the organization.